What to Expect
When You Come in for Your Portrait
The most important aspect of taking portraits is that the subject – you – feel relaxed and comfortable. We want you to know what to expect during the photography process so there will be no surprises and you’ll be completely at ease.
- We know how to put you at ease and get the best possible expression from you. Relax and trust us.
- If we ask you a whole bunch of questions, don’t be alarmed – we are just trying to get to know you and help you to be more comfortable.
- We know that getting a professional portrait is not something you do every day, so it’s important to let us help you to be at your best and look your best.
- We understand that your time is very valuable – so we’ll be as quick and efficient as possible. Please be patient. It may take a little while, but we’re committed to doing our job the right way and producing a beautiful portrait for you.
- Please don’t hesitate to ask if there is anything that you need during the session.